I Am 5'7" and Weigh 162 Pounds, Pretty Proportionate. What Size Implants for Xlarge (Not Porn Star)?

I am height/weight proportionate. I have a lot of skin, sagging. I used to wear DD, now wear C-D. I would like extra large breasts because I have broad shoulders. But I don't want porn star bubbles. I know they won't be perfect, may lay low. I am getting a lift and augmentation. What size? 650 cc? bigger?

Sizing

+1

The proper way to have sizing is with an examination and evaluation and discussion with a board certified plastic surgeon

Is It Better to Use Beladerm or Just Stitching?

+1

Without photos or measurements, any response I could give would not be worth much. Best advice would be to arrange a consultation with a plastic surgeon. When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Smaller Implant Better Long Term

+1

Unfortunately, you have not told us your bra size just your cup size is a C or D.  If you are size 32 or 34 each 100 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you are size 36 or 38 each 200 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  Assuming you are size 36 or 38 then a 650 cc implant will take you up 3 sizes to approximately a DDD.  That is assuming that your breasts can even handle implants that large.  However, you describe needing a lift.  Instead of trying to take in the excess sagging skin by a large implant, there is a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to place the implant, reshape the breast tissue to increase upper pole fullness and increase cleavage.  By aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant all high on the chest wall over the bony prominence will achieve maximum projection with a minimal size implant.  The larger the implant the more complations you can have and the sooner they will descend.  I definitely DO NOT recommend 650 cc implants.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant choices

+1

I think that it is best to go for a consultation to be properly evaluated.  Without the exam I can not suggest what would be appropriate for you.

650 cc implants in C/D Breasts

+1

650 cc implants added to D breasts would likely mean DDDD breasts, which I would not advise for any woman.  The problems with neck, back, and shoulder pain could be significant.

Best Breast Implants For Me (Planned Breast Augmentation/Lifting Surgery)?

+1

Thank you for the question but online consultants will not be able to provide you with precise advice, despite your good description of your body type and goals. Your best resource will be your plastic surgeon; I would suggest that you communicate your goals as clearly as possible. In my practice, I prefer the use of goal pictures during this communication process. As you can imagine,  terms such as “extra large” or “porn star” may mean different things to different people.  The use of cup sizes may also be somewhat arbitrary and a source of miscommunication.

Keep in mind, that there is usually a limitation as to how big of an implant can be used safely when a breast lift is being performed at the same time. As you know, breast lifting involves some skin excision thereby reducing the volume of skin envelope available for filling by the breast implant. In other words, the use of a breast implant that is too large for the remaining breast skin envelope may lead to complications such as wound healing problems, implant exposure, and the potential need for breast implant removal.

Sometimes, patients require an additional operation to achieve their size goals (staged  procedure). 

Correct implant sizing

+1

there is no true right or wrong implant size, however factors such as breast shape, size, and looseness of the tissue come into play when picking an implant.  The physical exam is important in determining the appropriate size.  That being said keep in mind you have to carry these implants around for potentially many years and the larger the implant the more it changes your tissues over time.  650 cc would be considered quite large for any frame and much less likely to look natural, especially as you age

Good luck

David R. Alfonso, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon