I Am 5'7 150 Pounds and Want to Get a Breast Reduction from 40 Inches (30 G) to Possible a C?

I am 5'7 150 pounds and want to get a breast reduction from 40 inches (30 G) to possible a C cup. My measurements are 40-28.5-35. The size of my chest triggers a chronic rash/fungus that runs in my family causing it to spread, back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, difficulty working out, you name it. No matter how small I get, even at 140-145 pounds my chest can't get lower than 38 inches and the problems remain. Is it possible or even proportionate at 5'7 to get to a C cup, what's reasonable?

Breast Reduction to C Cup?

+1

Based on your description, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery. Unfortunately,  no online consultant will be able to provide you with precise enough advice in regards to the amount of tissue that would need to be removed in your case. Your best bet would be to do your due diligence and select your plastic surgeon carefully; ask to see lots of examples of work performed.

With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small)  very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “B cup” etc. means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Ultimately, many patients decide to reduce the breasts enough to help alleviate symptoms caused by larger breasts while maintaining enough breast tissue to remain proportionate to the remainder of their torso.

Breast reduction

+1

It may be possible to achieve your goals, but without examining you in person it is difficult to say.  Good luck.