I Am a 52 Year Old Man I Have the Jowls the Lines in Between my Eyes and Ruddy Red Skin. And Look 10 Years Older Than I Should

I Am a 52 Year Old Man I Have the Jowls the Lines in Between my Eyes and Ruddy Red Skin. I Look 10 Years Older Than I Should?

Facial Skin Tightening

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

You need to be seen first

+1

Facial rejuvenation surgery works well on men, but I would need to see what the problems are and then discuss what you could do about them.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Facial rejuvenation definitely works.

+1

Hi.

Don't despair!  I am sure you can look younger.  Exactly what procedure you need depends on careful examination. Lines around the eyes often improve with Botox injections.  You may benefit by laser resurfacing of your skin.  And the jowls are usually best treated with a type of facelift.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)