I Am 5'1 and Weigh 140 I Use to Be a Gymnast and Now I Just Cant Lose the Extra Inches Will Smart Lipo Help?

Smart Lipo

+1

Thank you for your question. Smart Lipo is a minimally invasive procedure that removes fat cells that won't go away with diet and exercise. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Smart Lipo for the gymnast!

+1

It sounds like you may be a candidate for liposuction, and SmartLipo can be a great choice for the right patient.  I would need to know whether you have lost any significant amount of weight or been pregnant, which can have an effect on your abdominal tissue and require a tummy tuck.  It all depends on the areas that you desire to be treated and the quality of your skin. I would recommend that you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and discuss options to acheive your goals.  Good luck!

Michelle Spring, MD

Candidate for SmartLipo

+1

Based on your description, it sounds like you may be a good candidate for SmartLipo.  It is best for localized fat deposits that do not respond well to diet and exercise.  Make sure you seek out consultation with an experience surgeon.  Good luck!

Naveen Setty, MD

Smartlipo will help lose inches

+1

Smartlipo will sculpt your body and help tighten the skin. If you have areas of fat that will not respond to diet and exercise Smartlipo will work for you, it is great for any areas of the body where there are localized fat deposits.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Inches

+1

You certainly sound like a good candidate. Seek out an experienced doctor for a live consultation but, be patient with the results.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Liposuction

+1

You may be a good candidate for liposuction but without an exam it is hard to say for sure. It is good to go for a consultation.

LIposuction and Smartlipo are good options

+1

From what you describe, you might be a great candidate for SmartLipo, liposuction or a combination.  Being fit, active and at a steady weight are all good indicators for a great outcome for liposuction.  Sculpting those difficult areas that just don't go away with exercise and/or diet can really enhance your appearance. 

Liposuction and/or SmartLipo are both ways to achieve that sculpting with fairly quick recovery time.  Continued exercise and healthy eating habits after your recovery period are important for maintaining the results that you get with liposuction

Edgar Franklin Fincher, MD, PhD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

SmartLipo and Losing Inches

+1

Hello and thanks for asking this question.  As always, diet and exercise are the first approach to losing weight and inches, but many people are unable to do this effectively.  Liposuction, including SmartLipo, offers great potential to help with those problem areas that you can't otherwise lose.  A consultation with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon can go over your options and see if you are a candidate.  Best wishes!

Brian Howard, MD
Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon