I Am 50yrs Old and Am Considering VI Peel for the Décolletage and Hands. Is This a Good Choice for These Areas?

I show considerable aging in these areas. Is VI Peel a one-time treatment for hands and chest? Are there other treatments that would possibly be preferred for considerable skin improvement?

I Am 50yrs Old and Am Considering VI Peel for the Décolletage and Hands. Is This a Good Choice for These Areas

+1

Great Question

I know usually the hands and neck can give a person age away, I truly would reccomend you trying a vi peel for both areas, it would help lift any pigmentation you might have but also firm and tighten the skin, I also would advise you to possibly try doing radiesse on the hands, it helps makes the hands look more youthfull and get rid of wrinkles.. Hope this helps

VI Peels: Effective Anti-Aging for Décolletage and Hands

+1

I have found the VI Peel to be a very effective corrective treatment for aging and sun-damaged skin, especially in the areas of the neck, chest and hands. Dehydration, reduction in collagen production, and years of sun exposure can render the skin here especially dry, wrinkled, and freckled. A VI Peel involves the application of a powerful yet safe, physician-grade blend of alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, resorcinol, and retinoic acid. This represents a cocktail with pharmaceutical potency that can deliver dramatic results.

Hal Michael Bass, MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon