I Am 4weeks Post my Tummy Tuck Inflamation is Normal when I Am More Active?

I am good when i wake up unil have of day ,my belly swells should i rest more ?

Hello

+1

It will take 6-9 months for you to start to feel completely normal and for the swelling to completely subside. Having swelling at the end of the day is completely normal. You are not or should not be doing anything to strain your body still. You have to wait at least 6 weeks after surgery to go back to normal activities. Make sure you see your PS and follow there instructions.

Swelling worse as the day goes on

+1

This is quite common. By four weeks I would be hesitant to have your slow down--this is time to recover and resume activities. You may find that wearing your compression garment, or spanx will help reduce the amount of swelling, and with time this will be less and less of an issue.

Thanks for your question, best wishes.