I Am 42 Year Old Female, Measurements- 37-32-38, I Want a Bigger Booty and Smaller Waist?

I am 5'0. Weight 140 lbs; Breast 37; Waist 32; Hips 38. I want a bigger booty with a smaller waist. I am pretty active- in the gym 5 timees a week. I want an hour glass shape with a big booty

+1
Liposuction and the BBL may be a much better alternative in your case based upon your goals.  An exam would be necessary to assess your candidacy.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Liposuction with fat grafting

+1

If you are a candidate, liposuctioning with fat grafting to the buttocks may achieve your goals. Removing fat from the waist area will not only give you a smaller waist, but also help define your buttocks more. This fat can then be injected (grafted/transferred) into the buttocks to enlarge the buttocks. If you are a candidate, you could also have liposctioning of your thighs around the buttocks to further define the buttocks as well.

Armin Moshyedi, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Butt Implants

+1

Thank you for the information. This may help --

• Liposuction of your abdomen and back may enhance your buttocks.
  • Buttock implants can be done to enlarge them.
  • These operations do have a significant risk of infection.
  • Placement of the implants under the buttock muscle reduces the risk.
  • I would suggest you consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see whether liposuction alone would work or if an implant is needed.

Hope this helps!

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

To answer your question need more information. Any pregnancies? Do you need a Tummy Tuck or just Liposuction of the abdomen and flanks.

Pictures will help