What Can I Do To Improve My Flat Face?

Hi, I Am 40 Years Old and I Have a Flat Face. I Always Wanted to Have High Cheek Bones. Now With Age and Losing Fat my Face Looks Flat.

Cheek implants and a flat face

+1

Cheek implants are designed to augment flat cheek areas when there is poor projection in the maxilla. The implants are placed under the periosteum covering over the  bone, and are placed through an intraoral incision under general anesthesia. Without any pictures it's difficult to say if your candidate for cheek implants.

Options to help with flat face

+1

Cheek implants are specifically used to help get higher cheek bones.  Without a picture of you, I can't tell you if you are a good candidate for this procedure or not.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon