I Am 30 Yrs Old Woman. I Have Three Children. My Last Child is 8 Months Old. My Breast Had Change. How Much for Breast Lift?

Costs for Full Breast Lift

+1

In general, a full breast lift takes about 1.5 to 3 hours to perform and may cost from $7500 to $15000. 

Breast lift costs

+1

The fees for breast lifts will vary around the country. In NYC, it may run about $6000-$15000. Good luck.

Breast Lifting Costs?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed.
You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm

How Much for Breast Lift?

+1

This site does have average fees noted, and these are actual amounts paid by viewer who use this site and have had surgery.

Prices will vary area to area, doctor to doctor, and patient to patient. Not all breast lifts are the same, and some will require twice the operating time than others and will be priced accordingly.

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.