I Used a 30% Tca Peel 3 Days Ago. My Face is Really Swollen. Is This Normal? I Continues to Swell More Each Day?

Performing TCA 30% Peels on Yourself Is A Bad Idea

+1

A 30% TCA peel is a fairly strong peel which when done incorrectly and without the proper post-peel wound care, can cause permanent discoloration and scarring.  This peel should be done in a physician's office and by a physician experienced in chemical peeling. And to answer your question, yes it is normal and expected for your face to be swollen 3 days after at TCA 30% peel. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=13

You are risking disaster doing your own 30% TCA peel at home,.

+1

A 30% TCA peel is a serious peel.  If it is done wrong, you can have permanent scarring and abnormal pigmentation.  Don't do your own TCA peels at home!  See the help of an expert for this procedure.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon