I Am 24, I Weigh 115, Max 120. my Breast Size is a 32 DD-DDD, I Lost Alot of Weight So Now my Breast Droop to my Waist?

Is it possible to reduce my breast to a b cup without hindering blood flow?

Large breasts can be reduced to a B cup.

+1

Hi.

You are thin and your back is small.  So I bet your actual breast size may not be so huge.  The challenge is to do a good lift and we recommend the vertical (Lejour) technique.

Breast reduction surgery

+1

It is possible to reduce your breast so that they are in better proportion to the rest of your body.   It would be helpful to have a photograph to determine if a B cup size is possible.  During a consultation and examination the surgical technique as well as the risks and complications would be discussed.  If the breasts are extremely long, and the distance from the sternal notch to the nipple is greater than 35 cm care must be taken.  If the breasts are overly reduced then you could run the risks of a complication.   

Breast Reduction is an Excellent Procedure for Women Like You: Proportional Cup Size, Lifted Breasts, Maintained Function

+1

Dear andrenam07:  Yes, it is possible to achieve B cup breast size and preserve nipple circulation.  There are many relatively young women like you describe who consult with board certified plastic surgeons, who achieve those goals and more.

As your research may have shown, patients typically achieve lifted proportional breast sizes, maintain sensation, find clothes fit better, etc.  BTW, congratulations on your weight loss.  Wish you the best.

Sutton Graham II, MD
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Reducing Large Breasts to Relatively Small Size?

+1

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; it is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.
Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  Most patients wish to achieve a enough of a reduction to help with their symptoms while remaining proportionate with the remainder of their torso. 
With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small)  very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “B or C cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Yes, it is possible to reduce the breasts size very significantly.  The concern with the amount of tissue removed is related to blood flow to the remaining tissue;  if too much tissue is removed in one operation the blood flow to the remaining tissue (including nipple/areola)  may be compromised.   Part of the tissue that is left in place is called the “pedicle"; this segment of tissue is responsible for delivering the blood supply to the nipple/areola tissue. If the pedicle is made too small (in the effort to reduce the breasts as much as possible)  then patient will likely have problems with tissue survival.  
The other concern with overly aggressive breast reduction surgery is patient dissatisfaction  afterwards.  It is not unusual for patients who have lived with very large breasts to want to have as much as possible removed. Care must be taken to be judicious in this removal to avoid an outcome where the breasts  are too small in relation (proportionately) to the patient's other body parts.  Again, it is not uncommon, for patients'  breasts to become smaller ( after the breast reduction procedure) with time and/or weight loss-  breast augmentation may become necessary to achieve the patient size goals.

Hello

+1

At your age you are able to do a breast reduction to make you happy. In our practice we have had patients are as young as 16 with their parents supporting them to get the procedure. You are a typical patient, you need to do some research make sure your surgeon is a Board Certified PS.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS