I Am 20 Years Old and Doctors Defined my Asymmetry Between Eye As Pseudostrabismus So What is the Plastic Surgery Required?

Pseudostrabismus is a condition that a person's eyes appear crossed [turned inward] because of a wide, underprojected wide nasal bridge, possibly exacerbated by epicanthal folds.

Are you possibly of asian or polynesian descent? If you provide a photo we might be able to give more appropriate recommendation/advice.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Pseudostrabismus and Cosmetic Surgery

If you have been diagnosed with pseudostrabismus, the correction is largely cosmetic.  Could you provide pictures?