I Am 18 Years Old. Can I Undergo LASIK Surgery Treatment?

sir/mam.. my dob is 13-1-1994.. i am wearing glasses since 5 years.. i hav -4 nd -4.25.. i got rid of wearing glasses.. i want to undergo LASIK surgery.. as i am 18 now can i go for it or do i need for 1 more year?? i heard that people aged below 21 are not successful at this and the problem rises soon later.. is it true..?? plz send me your reply as soon as possible..

Age to Do Lasik

+1

The earliest age we can do Lasik is at 18. I even did the procedure on my son at age 18. Before you go on with the procedure it is essential to see your record in vision. See how it has been for the last couple of year (stable/unstable).

Beverly Hills Ophthalmologist