I Am 15 Years Old and I Lost a Lot of Weight! I Wanted to Do a Tummy Tuck and a Liposuction at 16 Years! At This Age I Can?

Cosmetic surgery for teenagers

+1

Medically it is certainly possible to do these procedures at your age. You would need to meet the same criteria as any other patient considering these operations. You should discuss your concerns with your parents (who will have to give their permission) and seek a consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He or she will help you decide whether you are an appropriate candidate for surgery. Good luck to you.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I am 15 years old and lost of weitht...

+1

Be careful, you are a child yet, and both are big operations and the postop is hard.

Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and a Liposuction at 16 Years

+1

This would require a high level of maturity, and parental consent. You also would have to have findings suggesting that the operations would be of benefit, none of which can I tell from the information you have provided. Ideally you would be close to your desired weight. You will have a better outcome if you are not overweight. If you still are, it sounds like you have at least a year to work on that! Congratulations on what you have accomplished up to now.

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank you for your question, best wishes.