I Am 118lbs Pounds I Really Want a Brazilian Butt Lift but Everytime I Put on Weight I Lose More?

I am 5ft 4in in height and 118 lbs I've tried peractiv pill before and gain 125lbs which looked great but lost it once I stop taking the pills:(. I've always wanted more butt not hugh but nice and round to make me more curvy I love everything else about my body just want a more rounder butt. I just can't seem to keep on weight in order to have fat transfer to my butt area and I know I don't want implants in that area are their any suggestion on what I can take to keep the weight on.

Not enough fat for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

If you are not able to gain enough weight for a Brazilian Butt Lift to make a significant improvement, I would recommend buttocks implants.  They can look great and be a great solution to your problem.

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

+1

Gaining weight for the purpose of undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift is a losing proposition.

Most people have a range of weight where their body seems to gravitate to.

If one tries to gain weight for this procedure, they will probably return to their base- line weight and lose most of the augmentation achieved.

Other options including doing squats will build up the gluteal muscles and improve your overall figure more than weight gain will.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Buttock Augmentation

+1

You may not have enough fat to transfer to achieve a desirable result. The only option that you may have would be to consider buttock implants. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon for further examination.

Leo Lapuerta, MD

Pills for Weight Gain

+1

I do not recommend any pills for weight gain.  I would recommend seeing a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures per year as he or she may be able to find enough fat for you to be happy.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA