I Am 10 F (Aus Size) can I Reduce my Breast Size to a B Cup?

I am just 155 cms tall. With a very small figure.. carrying an f cup is very difficult for me. I m suffering from Back pain n shoulder pain. Going to gym n doing excercise is very uncomfortable.. finding dresses n bras for me is very difficult n depressing..Is it by any breast reduction technique possible to reduce my breast to a b cup???

Breast reduction

+2

When you start off with extremely large breasts, it is very difficult to reduce them to a "B" cup and maintain a nice shape.  This is because for the skin flaps and the nipple to be viable there needs to be a certain amount of tissue attached to provide an adequate blood supply.

Breast reductoin to a B cup

+1

can be done but you should understand your proportions may change in an undesirable way.  Cup size cannot be guaranteed with a reduction and you can only ask your doctor to be as aggressive as possible in removing excess tissue.  You need to be absolutely sure you want this because repairing it will be quite challenging.  A standard reduction will resolve symptoms for the vast majority of patients.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Reduction to Small Cup Size?

+1

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; it is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.
Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  Most patients wish to achieve a enough of a reduction to help with their symptoms while remaining proportionate with the remainder of their torso. 
With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small)  very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “B or C cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
Yes, it is possible to reduce the breasts size very significantly.  The concern with the amount of tissue removed is related to blood flow to the remaining tissue;  if too much tissue is removed in one operation the blood flow to the remaining tissue (including nipple/areola)  may be compromised.   Part of the tissue that is left in place is called the “pedicle"; this segment of tissue is responsible for delivering the blood supply to the nipple/areola tissue. If the pedicle is made too small (in the effort to reduce the breasts as much as possible)  then patient will likely have problems with tissue survival.  
The other concern with overly aggressive breast reduction surgery is patient dissatisfaction  afterwards.  It is not unusual for patients who have lived with very large breasts to want to have as much as possible removed. Care must be taken to be judicious in this removal to avoid an outcome where the breasts  are too small in relation (proportionately) to the patient's other body parts.  Again, it is not uncommon, for patients'  breasts to become smaller ( after the breast reduction procedure) with time and/or weight loss-  breast augmentation may become necessary to achieve the patient size goals.