Hyrialonic Acid Injections and Pain?

Hi, I got a hyrialonic acid injection in my cheeks and on one cheek I have had alot of unbearable nerve pain in my ear and teeth but no numbness, my dr said its probably a small have aroma resting near the nerve in the cheek, I am on antinflamatories and pain killers do you think this is enough and could the pain be permanent once I stop the meds?

Hyaluronic Acid Injections

+1

Although it is impossible to say what is going on without an examination, this  is an atypical post-injection history and requires further investigation.  This may represent a peri-injection hematoma, seroma, or infection.  Pain in your ear is not likely to be related, although it can be associated with TMJ, or another source of referred pain.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon