Hypertrophic Scars (Healed 1 Yr). Have Had Laser Genesis, Can I Now Use Dermabrasion?

I had something akin to PDL (I believe it was laser genesis- what I had didn't hurt or make my skin peel at all) and it helped greatly with the color and somewhat with the texture but I would like to see if I could get rid of it completely with dermabrasion or micro d. I use cortisone 10% cream and I can see it smooth out with that but I know if I use it everyday it thins the skin so I don't. It's obviously in the place I smile. Would anything help smooth it totally? Or will it just go away?

Laser Genesis

+1

I like resurfacing with the CO2, 2790 Pearl Fractional or eMatrix by Syneron/ Candela.  They all will be an alternative provided your skin type is appropriate with the device. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon