Hypertrophic Scarring From Piercing (photo)?

I have gotten my piercing three months ago, and over the weekend my shirt had snagged on my piercing and a white bumped had formed. I took my piercing out after and the bump bled for a little bit then decreased, therefore i put my piercing back in. The bump does not itch or hurt. The bump is a little hard and i feel no pain when touching it, i was wondering it it was a hypertrophic scarring and i should keep the piercing in or if it was a keloid and i should take the piercing out.

Early scarring from ear piercing - importance of IIT

+1

This may be an early reaction to the piercing.  Either the formation of a hypertrophic scar or keloid may ensue. I would remove the piercing and follow up with your surgeon to begin IIT.

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx