5 Month Old Hypertrophic Scar Under Lip? (photo)

sir i have a hypertrophic scar five months old under lip.it is not obvious normally but seems bad when i lift my lip.a plastic surgeon suggest me to massage it and said that probably it will improve ,if doesn't than surgery will be done and he said that after surgery it will almost disappear.sir,i want to know that after one year if it improves than its colour will match to skin or it will become white(like vitiligo)and after surgery will it disappear and mix with skin lines.

Lip scar correction and lip scar laser

+1

Hypertrophic scars are often red and raised.  I perform IIT and pulsed dye laser to improve these scars.

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx