Will Dermabrasion Smooth a Hypertrophic Scar in Tear Trough?

Hypertrophic scar in tear trough, LaserGenesis did little.Will Dermabrasion smooth it? The injury is from acid, (not a chemical peel!) about 6 months ago. It is raised above the rest of the skin and is a different texture. I am sure it is not a keloid, and it is not really red. It is lumpy enough that when I put makeup on it it makes it look worse, not better. What can I do? Please help :(

Hypertrophic scar in tear trough

+1

Without a few photographic views I can not even try to recommend additional treatments. Please post or seek in person evaluations from boarded surgeons in your area.

From MIAMI DR. B