I Got Hyperpigments Due to Facial Hair Removal Laser Last Year is It Ok to Bleach Hair with Jolen?

I got hyperpegmentation on my face due to laser for hair removal I have been treating it for more than a year now using depiderm anti hyperpegmentation day and night products it faded a little but didnt vanish, is it ok to bleach face hair with jolen?

Complications of laser hair removal

+1

If you experienced complications such as change in your skin color after laser hair removal, I would seek an opinion from the doctor who performed the treatment rather than self-treating with over-the-counter products.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon