How do I get rid of my hyperpigmented scar as a result of a cut? (photo)

Hi there, I got a cut on my wrist while scrapping and it left a scarring with dark stubborn hyperpigmented surroundings and a white line in the middle. Is there anything I could do to fade/lighten the appearance of it? The scar is really obvious and darkens with the angle and lighting and I am really affected by it. Would silicone gels or laser treatments be of any use or is it likely to be permanent? How long would it take to improve the scarring based on your experience? Thank You!

Melarase creams for hyperpigmented and dark scars on the hands and feet

+2

Hyperpigmented scars respond well to Melapads and Melarase creams, used twice daily to reduce discoloration.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS