Hyperpigmentation from TCA Peel (Asian Male)

Hi, I'm a 20 years old Asian male. About a year and half ago I did a 18.5% TCA Peel and it left me with tons of hyperpigmentation (some dark, some light). It's been a year and half and I've done 5 treatments of fraxel to fix it. However, it has lightened by only about 15%ish. I'm afraid that this might be permanent. Is there any way for me to fix this? Thanks so much in advance!

Your hyperpigmentation need to be treated properly. Appropriate medical grade skin care, then light peels, appropriate peels, and long term. find some one knowledgable