Hyperpigmentation from TCA Peel (Asian Male)

Hi, I'm a 20 years old Asian male. About a year and half ago I did a 18.5% TCA Peel and it left me with tons of hyperpigmentation (some dark, some light). It's been a year and half and I've done 5 treatments of fraxel to fix it. However, it has lightened by only about 15%ish. I'm afraid that this might be permanent. Is there any way for me to fix this? Thanks so much in advance!

Hyperpigmentation

+1

FRAXEL IS NOT EFFECTIVE TREATING ANYTHING.

Your hyperpigmentation need to be treated properly. Appropriate medical grade skin care, then light peels, appropriate peels, and long term. find some one knowledgable