Product for Hyperpigmented Scar?

I hit my face on a car door and got a 1 to 2 inch scar from it. I am an african american female. Now, the scar is dark compared to my brown toned skin. The scar is just below my eye. I have been putting coco butter stick on it for about a month, with no results. Any suggestions of what I can purchase to get rid of this annoying mark on my face?

Removing brown trauma scars

+1

Hi Clyles,

You have a couple really good options that you have not tried yet.

• Hydroquinone bleaching creams may offer some good results and should be tried first.
  • Q-switched laser treatments can get rid of pigmented scars as well but may be More expensive.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/scars.aspx

Product for hyperpigmented scar?

+1

The first line for hyperpigmentation is over the counter bleaching creams. The next step is prescription forms of the medication. A light chemical peel may be helpful and / or microablative skin resurfacing. After you have invested in the above, you should apply a sun block if you don't want to repeat the above!!