Hyperpigmentation (?) or Something else After 1st Laser Tattoo Removal? (photo)

Hello, I had my first laser tattoo removal about 6-7 weeks ago. And part of the area is sort of glistening and the area turned into this red-ish brown-ish thing. Do you think my doctor may have turned the laser too high? Is this normal? Can I expect this to go away? or is this permanent? Is there anything I can do to "fix" this?

Tattoo Removal Scarring?

+1

Hi Hai.  Are the pictures from shortly after the treatment or is that how your arm looks 6-7 weeks after?  If your arm is still scabbed 6-7 weeks after then this is very bad.  When performing laser tattoo removal, it's important to provide an effective treatment and also limit the chance for scarring by avoiding issues such as profound blistering, pinpoint bleeding and heavy scabbing.  If your practitioner is not avoiding these side effects then you will most certainly end up with some scarring.  You should get a second opinion about how to move forward before doing more treatments.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/tattoosLaserRemovalBeforeAfterPicturesPhotos.aspx