I Have Hyperhydrosis in Multiple Areas. How Can I Treat This Problem and is VASER an Option?

I have Hyperhydrosis in my hands, feet, arm pits, groin and occasionally other areas such as my buttocks. I am nearly frustrated with trying to find a helpful solution. I have heard about VASER for the condition but I want to know if it is safe to use on these areas and if there will be some compensatory sweating as a result?

VASER is not a solution to Oversweating of Hands, Feet and groins

Hyperhydroids (Oversweating) cannot be treated with liposuction of the hands, feet or groins.  There are ther more effective treatments including the use of Botox.