I Have Hyperhydrosis in Multiple Areas. How Can I Treat This Problem and is VASER an Option?

I have Hyperhydrosis in my hands, feet, arm pits, groin and occasionally other areas such as my buttocks. I am nearly frustrated with trying to find a helpful solution. I have heard about VASER for the condition but I want to know if it is safe to use on these areas and if there will be some compensatory sweating as a result?

VASER is not a solution to Oversweating of Hands, Feet and groins

+2

Hyperhydroids (Oversweating) cannot be treated with liposuction of the hands, feet or groins.  There are ther more effective treatments including the use of Botox.