Botox for Hyperhidrosis on Face?

I Have Hyperhidrosis on my Face Would Like Inj. on my Nose, Possible?How Many Units?

Botox for hyperhidrosis of the face and forehead

I use Botox for hyperhidrosis of the face. If treated appropriately, the Botox will have dual action and can also improve the wrinkles.  It is a wonderful treatment that I regularly perform in my Los Angeles plastic surgery practice. Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian

Botox for sweating on the face

I would recommend 1 to 2 units of Botox spaced evenly about a centimeter apart on the areas that you feel are sweating. On the nose, therefore, I would choose approximately 10 units of Botox to stop sweating on the nose. On the four head, approximately 10 units along the hairline. Ultimately you will need to see how you respond to this dosing. Additional units may be needed or if you continue to sweat or if you find that the duration of relief is short.

Botox Works Great for Excessive Sweating No Matter Where...

rather than injections deeper into the muscles, botox is placed high in the skin when used for excessive sweating...while most ofter facial hyperhidrosis originates from just behind the frontal hairline, it can arise anywhere...and the treatment must be targeted to the exact site...and yes even the nose can be treated...interestingly when placed high in the skin, botox seems to have little if any effect on muscle movement and wrinkles...of course there's always a wee bit of spread so you may be doubly pleased...depending on size, the nose might need between 6-12 units

Ken Landow, MD

Craniofacial hyperhidrosis and Botox

Botox is injected in the face (maxillary areas, lips) and neck as well as hairline and scalp/neck for hyperidrosis and works vey well ! You need an experienced provider as this is a different placement of Botox than for wrinkles !

Botox for face hyperhidrosis

Botox can be used safely and effectively on the face, although many times the excessive sweating stems from the scalp. That said, sometimes areas of the face can have excess sweating, and carefully dosed and administered Botox can be safely performed by your dermatologist.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial hyperhidrosis

You most likely have scalp hyperhidrosis. Botox is not approved and I would not recommend for facial injection to reduce sweating. You will likely develop functional problems from weakening of facial muscles. You should consult with a dermatologist or even a neurologist to rule out more significant underlying medical problems.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon