Can Hyluronadase Injections Used to Dissolve Juvederm Filler Nasolabial Folds) Cause Tyndall Effect

Four weeks ago i received juvederm fillers and was very unhappy the way they turned out..i feel it was put in the wrong place..I went to see a doctor two days ago who injected me with hyluronadase.After a few hours i noticed a massive 'like' bruise on my face which has spread from the area that was treated down to my chin.I did bruise with the fillers but not as bad, it was more lumpy and take a fews weeks to settle however i needed the filler dissolved as it created another 'fold' in my skin wh

Tyndall effect and hyauronidase

+1

Hyaluronidase dissolves hyaluronic acid fillers. It should not cause a tyndall effect. Filler material can.