Is Hyaluronidase Safe if I Am Allergic to Colleagen?

3 weeks ago i had a smas lift and filler for my eye troughs.my eyes look terrible.i look older and tired.one eye has a cresent under the bone that is puffy and other side has a blue ball under it.the skin looks thin and damaged.i was reading all your helpful answers on the board[thank you!] and one doctor mentioned that people w/bovine allergies couldn't use this product to treat.i am very allergic to collegen. had a horrible reaction 10years ago on my lips.

Is Hyaluronidase safe if you have a collagen allergy

+2

There have not been any allergic reactions associated with hyaluronic acid or hyaluronidase so there should be no problem with cross reactivity with your collagen allergy.