Hydroxyapatite Implant Specialist?

Dear Surgeons, I am looking for a plastic surgeon who can do hydroxyapatite implants directly on the bone for the orbital rim-malar aspect, NOT a filler. Would anybody be willing to recommend me, as i have been searching for a long time Thanks

Hydroxyappetite implants

+1

I think you are going to be searching a lot longer. There were some medical journal articles proposing the use of hydroxyappetite implants and crystals about 10 years ago. These proved so hard to work with that most surgeons I know abandoned that approach years ago. The implants were too brittle and the injectable crystals tended to shift with gravity and movement before they congealed and hardened.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.