Hydrogel Butt Injections Doctor Recommendation

Please suggest any name and address of where I can get hydrogel butt injections. I really want a bigger butt. Do you know who does this near NJ?

Please do not get this procedure done

+1

Rather than having something so dangerous (and illegal in the USA) performed, you could consider augmenting your buttock size and shape through the use of your own fat.  Transferring your own fat to the buttocks is a very popular way to improve the size and shape of your buttocks through injections (and without artificial implants). In addition, there is the added benefit of improved contour to the body due to liposuction of the area the fat is harvested from. Lastly, there are significantly less complications associated with this type of augmentation versus augmentation with implants.

Hydrogel Butt Injections Recommendation

+1

Regarding: "Please suggest any name and address of where I can get hydrogel butt injections. I really want a bigger butt. Do you know who does this near NJ?"

All of us were told by our mothers a version of the following line: "Just because all your friends are jumping off a roof doesn't mean you should be doing it" - can't fight that logic.

Every woman wants to look attractive and now a full protrudin, round butt appears to be a must. The question is: What is the best way to achieve it? At the present time, fat transfer to the buttock is the best way to do it and the complicatiion associated with it are much LESS than using implants and a WHOLE LOT LESS than using other substances as fillers.

If you can name the compound or chemical - it already HAS been used as a tissue augmenting compound. From Silicone (various purity grades including bathroom caulking and engine lubricant) to wax to God knws what. The problem is irreversible scarring, dimpling and hard to eradicate infections which will permanently deform you.

The reason main stream Plastic surgeons do not do these "treatments" is because they are not FDA approved and are dangerous. Not only will you not look better - you will look much worse and end up spending a lot of money trying to undo such injections. Think again.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Illegal and Dangerous/Hydrogel Butt Injections.

+1

If anyobe is offering you this method, please do not participate.  Hydrogel butt injections are dangerous and illegal to inject in the US. They are not FDA approved. A safer method is Brazilian Butt Lift. Please see my video or my website for more information.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/

Do not do this.

+1

Injections to increase butt size are not a good idea. They do not give a permanent result, are painful and can result in permanent deformities that can not be corrected.