Hyaluronidase On Lips For Bad Injection?

I hade 3 injections of hyaluronidase in my up lip to remove hyaluronic acid bad injected!My doctor tell me that i have to wait only 1 or 2 weeks to Can do another injection of juvederm ! Is it real? Or i have to wait longer? Sorry for my english but i'm italian and in italy hyaluronidase and his effect are not well know! Thank you!!!

Waiting time after hyaluronidase

+2

Hyaluronidase kicks in immediately and works within 24 hours. It's fine to do more Juvederm 1 or 2 weeks later as the hyaluronidase is already done and gone. BUT I'm not sure why you are putting it back into the exact same place unless you are seeing a different injector this time?

Hyaluronidase in Lips

+2

Did you have the injections all in 1 day? Did it work? I would wait 1 month before re-injecting Juvederm in the area that the Hyaluronidase was injected.

David Ellis MD FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon
Art of Facial Surgery

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes i do recommend to wait a few weeks after having hyaluronidase. Let the lips heal and rest before injecting juvederm again

Hyaluronidase and More Juvederm - Timing is Key

+1

Within 48 hours you should see the dissolution of Juvederm and it is recommeneded that you wait 2-4 weeks before you get repeat injections of Juvederm.

Web reference: http://www.AdvanceYourBeauty.com

Buffalo General Surgeon