Hyaluronidase Specialist for Under Eyes in UK?

Any experience in using Hyaluronidase for excessive filler under eye? help please! I had Restylane in Nov09, most of it dispersed naturally but there's still some traces of filler left on RHS which has migrated across my cheek bone causing a ridge. And small bean like filler just below my tear trough, which, when I smile pushes up and frames the eye bag making it look worse. I am looking to get rid of old filler as well as new filler to be done correctly. How much would this cost in UK?

Restylane correction

+2

Although there may be many qualified specialists, you may see Dr. Nicholas Telfer, Dr. Andrew Markey and Dr. Nicholas Lowe. See some physician, if not one of them, and spend time discussing the risks vs. benefit of attempting to improve your result. Best wishes for a good result.