Hyaluronidase Under Eyes? Please Help- Thank You!

I have had a rough 6 months after having restylane injected under eyes (dissolved, then ulthera, then restylane reinjected, fractional co2, vein removed, belotero to hide restylane), I finally was able to get almost all of the hyaluronic acid dissolved (one sitting) a week ago. My eyes still look a bit dark with slight puffiness and possibly residual swelling (or minimal product). What is the best course of action at this time to restore my eyes? What is the likelihood that they will return?

Hyaluronidase in Los Angeles and sequela

+1

Great question. I would wait for the full effect of the hyaluronidase.  Further treatments should stimulate collagen to generate some new collagen in the area of previous filler. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Waiting is Sometimes the best approach

+1

Although it is difficult, at this point I would suggest a wait and see approach.  You have had a lot of activity in the area in the past months.  Now would be a good time to let everything settle.  I would give it several more months before adding any further procedures.

Marilyn Pelias, MD
New Orleans General Surgeon