Why Have My Lips Grown After Hyaluronidase?

I had hyaluronidase injection to my lips for to delete bad filler work ! At first injection it work's good!! In 24 hours lips look smaller and deflated, but a little bit of ialuronic acid stay here! So i had a second and third injection of hyaluronidase but both time after 5 hour my lips grown!! They have become so giants!! They was horrible!! After 24 hours they become normal but hyaluronic acid don't go away!!i see that a Little bit stay in my lips!! Why happened this ?what should i do?

Hyaluronidase for Filler Overfill ?

+1

Send a picture. It would help a lot in understanding what the probem is. Hyaluronidase is usually very successful in dissolving these products.

Buffalo General Surgeon