Hyaluronidase Caused Uneven Spreading of Juvederm Ultra Plus in Cheekbone/malar with Dimpling?

cheekbone Juvederm Ultra Plus

Hyaluronidase and dimpling

+1

How much initial filler was injected and how much Hyaluronidase was injected? You may need more than one treatment with Hyaluronidase to dissolve all of what was injected. Best of luck, Dr. Hughes

Uneven Juvederm after Hyaluronidase

+1

What most likely happened is that the hyaluronidase took out filler in some places and not in others, hence the dimpling. I'm unsure if you were trying to take out all of the filler, or just some. But often a few rounds of hyaluronidase are needed to remove filler completely.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Cheekbones and Hyaluronidase dimpling

+1

Hyaluronidase is an enzyme the slow dissolve fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm. It depends on the concentration and the total amount injected as well as the location (deep or superficial). Go see your surgeon who did the injections. It can be easily corrected.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm

+1

Can you please post some pictures?  I don't know what I'm helping you with without pictures.  How long ago was the injection?  What are your current concerns?

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)