Hyaluronic Acid Under the Eyes, Can it Be Applied, After 2 Months of Fat Injection? (photo)

Hi, I have 23 years old. 2 months ago fat injected under my eyes.. in the area marked with red dots, I think it is completely deflated, and I'm happy with the result, but I would like to fill the area marked in blue with hyaluronic acid to completely hide the hollows under the eyes, Perfectha, Sculptra or Juvederm are safe for this case? and watching the last 2 photos, additional blepharoplasty would be correct to remove dark circles?. thanks for the answers.

Ha filler after fat grafts

+1

It can of course be done. The ha is thinner than fat and can be directed to the hollows more accurately since there is no distortion from local anaesthesia as is necessary for fat grafting