I've had Hyaluronic acid injections into my cheeks to fill them - 6 days ago, why is it still sore?

Only on one side to touch, and it feels a bit hard still. Is this normal, or should I go back to the Dr?

Bruisestick ointment for your bruises after Juvederm

+1

You may have a residual bruise within the tissue. I would use a Bruisestick and apply it on the wound twice daily.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Soreness after hyaluronic acid injections

+1

After any injection you can be sore. It could be swelling or even bruising too. If the soreness persists or you start feeling hot in that area, you could have an infection.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD