I Had Hyaluronic Acid in NL Folds Two Days Ago, but Now Appear Worse on One Side? (photo)

I had hyaluronic acid injected in NL folds two days ago. The results looked great after I left, but two days later one side seems worse. Almost more concave than prior to the procedure. I have a little swelling, tenderness, and a hardness slightly above the actual fold. I am hoping that the injection wasnt made above the folds or it has migrated? Is it normal to feel some hardness or sensation above the fold?

Filler and nasolabial concern

+1

Being that you are two days out from injection of filler to your nasolabial folds, it is probably swelling that you see. If concerned get evaluated by your doctor.