Hyaluronic Acid for Wrinkles and Loss of Elasticity After Accutane?

I was on the highest dose of accutane 12 years ago. Now my skin is dry, especially under my eye area, and wrinkled (even though I'm only 32), I also still breakout by the way. I've heard that accutane depletes the body of hyaluronic acid and could be the cause of my wrinkles and loss of elasticity, could this be true?, if so, is hyaluronic acid taken orally effective?. Also, how can I help my sensitive skin not age as fast?. Thanks.

Wrinkles and loss of elasticity after Accutane

+2

Accutane doesn't affect hyaluronic acid, especially 12 years later. Sun and sun exposure cause wrinkles and fine lines. I would suggest you make sure you are wearing a good sunscreen every day, and visit a dermatologist for your other needs.