Hw Could I Get my Eyebrow to Look More Similar It is Lower Due to Asymmetry in my Face? (photo)

Brow position

+2

Your options are Botox to drop the right brow slightly or a browlift approach to weaken the muscles of the brow.  The latter is alot of work for minimal gain.  I would suggest getting Botox from a board-certified Facial Plastic surgeon.  -Best wishes

Brow asymmetry

+2

Your left brow is very slightly lower than your right brow. With the proper botox injection at the right places, you may be able to get a subtle lift on the left side and achieve better symmetry.

I would recommend staying away from any browlifting procedures. You have very nicely elevated brows and any further elevation would make you look quite unnatural.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hw Could I Get my Eyebrow to Look More Similar It is Lower Due to Asymmetry in my Face?

+2

The two most frequently used options to improve brow asymmetry are Botox (temporary, non-surgical) or a conservative browlift procedure (permanent, requires surgery). Most patients with subtle asymmetry will opt for Botox due to its relatively non-invasive nature and the ability to avoid surgery. I hope this information is helpful. Please seek an experienced injector - a plastic surgeon or dermatologist. 

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Shaping brows for symmetry

+1

If you have not already tried shaping your brows, you should consider that first.  If still bothersome, you could consider Botox but its temporary and your asymmetry isn't something that jumps out when viewing your face.  Please realize that no one is truly symmetrical as well and its completely normal to have this.  So if you were sitting in front of me in my office,  I would encourage you to do nothing medical.

Curtis Wong, MD

How Could I Get my Eyebrow to Look More Similar It is Lower Due to Asymmetry in my Face?

+1

I would not recommend brow lift based upon the pictures presented.  Botox may be more reasonable.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA