Can I Have Lower Eyelid Surgery 6 Weeks After Botox Injections Around Eyes and Forehead?

I am going to have lower eyelid surgery and fat injections in cheeks and lower orbital area in December,however, I had botox in the eye and forehead area yesterday and filler in upper cheek. My bags now are a million time worse and I now have dark shadows as well. Can I go ahead with the surgery in December and how can I improve the sitaution in the meantime.

Eyelid Surgery after Botox

+1

Yes you can still have your eyelid surgery after your botox. The botox should not affect the lower eyelid.

"Dr.D"

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lower eyelid surgery after Botox

+1

Absoultely, you'll be fine.  If you don't like the filler and it was Juvederm, Restylane, or Perlane you can have your doctor melt that with and enzyme called hyaluronidase.  

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon