Any Plastic Surgery Residency Programs in Alabama That Perform Tummy Tucks and Liposuction?

i wanted to ask if there are any medical programs in alabama that have a residency program for plastic surgery for body contouring? the only one i found online is uab but it only lists thing like facial reconstruction. i need a full tummy tuck and liposuction badly, but am on a budget so doing research lately and have decided to see what the price difference would be from me going to a residency program for the surgery vs. private cosmetic surgeons facility. so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plastic surgery residency in AB

There is an outstanding residency program at UAB but you'll need to call them and ask if they have a discounted cosmetic surgery program done by the residents.

Body Contouring at a Discount

Although I understand that plastic surgeons, including myself, need to train somewhere, I would suggest that you do not make yourself a “subject” for body contouring surgery. Ultimately, you should keep the final goal in mind; achieving the results you wish with breast surgery as safely and complication free as possible.
I would suggest, instead that you slowly save up for this elective procedure. When the time is right from the physical, emotional, psychosocial, and financial standpoints, find the best plastic surgeon you can to perform the procedure for you.
When it comes to choosing a plastic surgeon I generally advise that patients start with the American Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Make your decisions carefully when it comes to selection of your plastic surgeon; although no surgeon is perfect and every plastic surgeon has complications that require revisionary surgery, revisionary surgery rates may vary from one surgeon to another. Also, remember that if revisionary surgery does become necessary, it may be more expensive in many ways. Therefore, do not to make your decisions based on financial considerations primarily.