Are There Any Places in Alabama or Close to Alabama That Offers a Mommy Makeover Price Package?

I am looking around to soon have a full tummy tuck with lip on hips,flanks, upper abdomen, and I decided that I would prefer to have a breast lift and saline implants done at the same time if possible so I am put under only once and have down time once. Are there any surgeons in Alabama or close to Alabama that offer a Mommy Makeover Special Price Package to get what I want done? I see some in California but I am concerned about how I would be able to travel for followups later so often.

Here is a link to the board certified plastic surgeons in your area who perform Mommy Makeover surgery.

Mommy makeovers close to Alabama

+2

My office is in Atlanta, Georgia.  We offer Mommy Makeovers and can do all of those things during a single surgery.  You should call us and come in for a consultation so that we can discuss the risks, benefits, and your specific needs in more detail.

Mommy Makeover Package

+1

I am sure that most surgeons offer a package price for mommy makeover.

Best wishes with your surgery.