I Have Hundreds of Lumps of Various Sizes in my Arms, Legs, and Torso.

I have hundreds of lumps in my arms, legs, stomach, & chest. They vary from pea sized to marble, but they are everywhere. Some even seem attached to muscle and each other. The ones attached to muscle are causing me pain. Some others are tender to the touch. It is so bad that on my upper arms, you cannot touch anywhere that there is not one present. From looking online, I thought they may be lipomas, but most people only talk about having a few. They are getting worse.

Lipoma

+1

There are syndromes that are associated with the production of multiple soft tissue tumors like lipomas. Seek medical help and evaluation

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.