I Have Hundreds of Blood Spots on my Face from the Total Fx Lazer Treatment I Had Done 2 Days Ago is This Normal?

Blood Spots from Total FX?

Thank you for your question. If you had a deep treatment, blood dots are normal. If you have a lot of facial vessels, this is even more common. They tend to go away in 3-5 days. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Yes, this is Normal

This is indeed normal and expected.  The tiny blood spots are from the Deep FX portion of the Total FX.  The Total FX is a combination of Deep FX and Active FX.  Each of these tiny spots is where the laser penetrated the skin.  You will heal within 5 days, although it will take a little longer to totally get back to normal.  Most people can wear makeup after 5 days.

Lisa Benest, MD
Burbank Dermatologist