I Have Hundreds of Blood Spots on my Face from the Total Fx Lazer Treatment I Had Done 2 Days Ago is This Normal?

Blood Spots from Total FX?

+1

Thank you for your question. If you had a deep treatment, blood dots are normal. If you have a lot of facial vessels, this is even more common. They tend to go away in 3-5 days. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Yes, this is Normal

+1

This is indeed normal and expected.  The tiny blood spots are from the Deep FX portion of the Total FX.  The Total FX is a combination of Deep FX and Active FX.  Each of these tiny spots is where the laser penetrated the skin.  You will heal within 5 days, although it will take a little longer to totally get back to normal.  Most people can wear makeup after 5 days.

Burbank Dermatologist