Hump on nose. What can I do? (photo)

Hi! I'm 17. Well my face is small and my nose is bigger relatively. Its too unnatractive! I've been told it completely ruins my face. I've tried NASOFIX but it doesn't work. I don't wanna change any other part of my face. Please help

Rhinoplasty for nasal hump

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure involves shaving a dorsal hump which is composed of both bone and cartilage. Osteotomies will most likely be required. The bulbous tip is best addressed with combination of suture techniques and cartilage removal. Thick skin will prevent a lot of refinement and the tip area. For many examples, please see the link below

Hump on nose. What can I do?

+1
The hump can be reduced.  The tip can also be refined and the bridge can be narrowed as well as the bridge to create better balance. This can be done as a closed rhinoplasty.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Hump on nose. What can I do?

+1
Thank you for providing the photos. Your nose can definitely be improved, be more elegant and defined- you are a good candidate. Make sure to choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and do your research before proceeding further. Look at the surgeon's "Before" and "Afters" gallery. 

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

Nose Hump

+1
Hi Gabs1697,

I totally agree with Dr. George C. Peck. Additionally, I feel that tip is over projecting and the skin of tip is relatively think and the alar is flaring which will be more obvious once the tip is narrowed. Therefore, aside from bridge and tipplasty, I would also recommend to deproject the tip a little, narrow down the alar, and thin out the skin.
I however suggest that you wait until you turn 18 before deciding on having any procedure to allow your nose to fully mature. 

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Candidate?

+1
Since you are interested in improving your appearance, I will try to give you sound medical advice.

Based on your pictures, you have a wide nose with a broad, ill defined nasal tip.You are a good candidate for a standard closed reduction rhinoplasty to narrow the bridge, to lower the dorsal bump, to narrow the tip, and to give the nasal tip definition.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon