What should I get, tummy tuck and breast uplift? (Photo)

Depressing, hate my body gets me down a lot, after 2 babies this is what I've been left with.. 1 natural birth which did most stretch mark damage, then a c section which left me with a not so neat scar but another lump overhang, I weighed 12st for ages after my little girl it's taken me a year to get down to 10st 7lb. I plan to get to at least 10 stone before any surgery though. I personally would choose a tummy tuck and breast uplift but would like a professional opinion...

What should I get, tummy tuck and breast uplift?

+2
A tummy tuck and breast lift would be reasonable.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and breast lifts each year, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

Tummy Tuck and breast lift?

+2
Hello and thank you for your question.
It does appear that you would benefit from a tummy tuck. It is difficult to evaluate your breasts given that your arms are up to take the picture. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift

+2
You would have great results with a tummy tuck and breast lift in the hands of a board certified plastic surgeon.  You have both loose muscle and excess skin.  The loose muscle can be tightened up and the excess skin removed.  I would also recommend some liposuction in the flanks to help contour your waist.

You have good breast volume and will have a nice result with a mastopexy.  

Make sure you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Good luck!

Joseph W. Aguiar, MD

Tummy Tuck and some other procedures

+2
You are a perfect candidate for a Tummy TUCK in order to remove the saggy skin on your Abdomen and also to give us the opportunity to make a muscle repair to crate a smaller waist and flatter abdomen. 
I would recommend to do a mild liposuction to the love handle area to create a more curvaceous lower back which  may match your beautiful flat tapered abdomen. 
Your breast will need a breastlift in order to bring to a normal position the areola-nipple complex and tighten the breast tissue.
If you chose to hair a fuller cleavage then and implant should be used.
Be encouraged. You will be loving your results. 
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and breast lift or mommy makeover is your best option

+2
Yes you are good candidate for a tummy tuck and a breast lift.

A full tummy tuck would be required for the best result.

In addition to your breast lift you may want implants if you want firmness and fullness above your nipple areola after your lift.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Mommy makeover

+2
Your photo suggest a nice starting point for a full TT and a full breast lift. Good luck in getting your body restored!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck and breast lift mommy makeover

+2
Dear MadnessReturns,

I think you will get the most benefit from a full tummy tuck which will facilitate rejuvenating your abdomen and waist back to it pre-pregnancy state.  A breast lift will help make your breast shape more perky if that is what you desire.  If you have lost breast volume or upper pole breast fullness you may want to also consider a breast implant.  The photo link below shows one of my patients before and after photos of their tummy tuck and breast lift mommy makeover.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD