Huge Wide Round Snout Nose, Can It Be Helped?

its not thin anywere, it has no definition its just a round wide blob and im so depressed i havent come across anyone with a nose like mine and looking online i cant either, theres no hump its all squishy and my if i did have rhinoplasty my nostrils are round aswell will that change or will i need my nostils resized too? im so embaressed to go to a consultation, can my huge nose be halped atall?

Tip rhinoplasty for huge, round snout nose

+1

Thank you for your question and photograph. Please do not be embarrassed to see a plastic surgeon for consultation. We love to help people feel better about themselves and are never judge mental about an anatomic features. You have a perfectly normal nose but your nasal tip happens to be broad and wide which is very common.

A tip rhinoplasty can narrow and refine your nasal tip. I do not think you need and alar base resection to narrow your nostrils as following her tip rhinoplasty the nose will look much better.

Please choose your rhinoplasty surgeons carefully. Find a plastic surgeon who has an excellent reputation in rhinoplasty surgery and can show you before and after photographs of his or her results.

Help for huge, wide, round, snout-nose

+1

Rhinoplasty involves feminizing, refining, and changing the shape of the nose.  Refinement of the tip can be achieved by removing a conservative amount of tip cartilage and suturing the tip cartilages together. Osteotomies are performed to straighten crooked nasal bones.  Thinning of the lower third of the nose on the dorsal profile will decrease the bulbousness and projection.  The nostrils will probably not need to be resized through alarplasty incisions unless the nostrils are exceedingly large.

NoseWide, Round, Snout

+1

A wide nose always looks worse when it is on your face. Your tip and nostrils can be reduced and defined. You should have an excellent result with significant improvement.

Nose tip

+1

From the pictures you show, I don't think your nose is all that bad, and would only require some modest changes to improve your appearance. I would lower the bridge of your nose and  alter the tip cartilage to give it a more refined appearance.  This could be done either by a closed or open approach. I do not think your nostrils need to be reduced. You don't mention whether you have gone on any consults with a plastic surgeon. Once you do, I think you will have a much better idea regarding what can be done for you.  I think you are an ideal candidate for rhinoplasty but need to go on a few consults. Once you do, your depression may become hope and optimism. Good luck!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Wide bulbous tip is common.

+1

Your nose which has a wide tip is quite common. It can be refined and your nostrils slightly narrowed with a minimal scar that is not noticeable. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best result. Your face is pretty so you should have an excellent result.